Essential Oils: Rose Touch and Its Benefits
It’s well known that roses have the ability to warm your spirits and brighten your day. Receiving a big bouquet of the beautiful flowers can be a loving and affectionate touch that will definitely help your mental and spiritual health. But what about improving your physical health?
In fact, those who are attuned to the healing properties of essential oils have found that Rose Touch oil can have significant benefits when it comes to your overall health and can put you into a better frame both physically and mentally.
What is Rose Touch?
Rose Touch is an essential oil that blends fractionated coconut oil with rose essential oil. Part of the process of creating rose touch is to harvest rose petals and then distill them to separate the oils. Usually these are used in perfumes because of their sweet aroma. But in this case, the oil is blended to create a product that can be used in different ways and for a variety of effects. It can be applied topically, particularly to pulse points or the neck and wrists. It can also be applied directly to the skin around blemishes to help treat these.
What are the benefits of using Rose Touch?
There are a variety of different benefits that are associated with Rose Touch.
- First and foremost, rose oil has been found to lift a person’s emotions in general. But this has also been found to help alleviate depression and anxiety as has been used as an all-natural antidepressant.
- Rose oil has also been found to help alleviate inflammation of the body, particularly in the joints as seen in those suffering from arthritis, rheumatism, and gout. It has also been found to lower inflammation of the digestive tract and can reduce fever.
- Rose oil has long been used for its qualities in skin care. The oil balances moisture levels in the skin and has been found to help acne, scars, and even stretch marks fade quicker. The oil has also been found to help skin wounds heal quicker because of its antiseptic qualities. It also acts as an astringent which can help not only tone the skin, but also help with blood flow and the firmness of muscles.
- Because roses have long been linked with romance, it should come as no surprise that it has aphrodisiacal qualities meant to increase the libido and promote desire.
- Finally, rose oil has been found to help with hormone regulation which can lead to an easing of menstrual cramps and pains.
These are just a selection of the benefits that come from using Rose Touch. It is an essential oil that can help bring a little romance to your life and a little physical and mental balance to your overall well-being.